Since it has been 7 years since our last visit to the "happiest place on earth," we thought that we had better make a return visit! We had a fantastic time at Disneyland and enjoyed the company of the J family from the ward! And we only lost one child once! Davis and his buddy, Adam took full advantage of the early in morning as they ventured off by themselves (not prearranged). After searching for an hour and calling lost and found, Dennis parked himself by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and found them--just having a great time. BOYS! We stayed right across the street from the park, which was nice to be able to take Eli and Millie "home" for a rest during the day. It was fun to be there with the Halloween decorations. However, we thought that we were avoiding the crowds by going the first week of October--not the case! And we also were able to be there during a "heat wave." Ahhh--lines and heat! Eli really came in handy as we were able to obtain many switch passes (a pass to avoid the lines altogether) because of him! Thanks cute boy!
Eli LOVES Millie's hair! Unfortunately, he sits behind her in the double stroller and constantly torments her {just like a brother} by pulling her hair--while smiling, I might add!
Give me an "N"! On the last day of Disneyland (we did the 3-day hopper pass), Natalie asked me after a very long, hot day, "Why do people think Disneyland is so great?" Boy, all this girl needs is a McDonald's happy meal and playland!


But I can't blame him! Now that he is mobile, he was not happy about being stuck in a stroller or car seat. He was sure a trooper--they all were! We had such a fun time together. It was a great trip--it's all about makin' memories!
Eli LOVES Millie's hair! Unfortunately, he sits behind her in the double stroller and constantly torments her {just like a brother} by pulling her hair--while smiling, I might add!
Give me an "N"! On the last day of Disneyland (we did the 3-day hopper pass), Natalie asked me after a very long, hot day, "Why do people think Disneyland is so great?" Boy, all this girl needs is a McDonald's happy meal and playland!
M & M-- Maren and Mickey! What a cute couple!
So you ask, How did Eli do at Disneyland?? He was mostly like this. . . (cute, huh?)
But I can't blame him! Now that he is mobile, he was not happy about being stuck in a stroller or car seat. He was sure a trooper--they all were! We had such a fun time together. It was a great trip--it's all about makin' memories!






2 comments:
What a fabulous trip! I love all of the pictures you posted. I would have thought beginning of Oct would be a great time to go...thanks for the warning! We have never done California Adventure either and those pictures make it look very tempting! Tell Maren I think she and Mickey make a great couple...watch out Minnie!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I love Disneyland! We need to get back there. I love the picture of you and Maren together at the play, you gals are soooo cute! All of your kids are so cute Kaley, nice job!!! :)
Post a Comment