I usually don't include videos in our blog, but this one really hit my soul. How grateful I am for the Proclamation that was given to the world by our Heavenly Father through a latter-day prophet. We live in such prosperous times--we are blessed with so much. Yet, in the end, the family--our family is what matters--ALL that matters. The world tries so hard (and is very successful) in tearing the family unit apart--literally. And now we are witnessing an attempt to try to redefine the family unit altogether. This video is a beautiful reminder of our Heavenly Father's plan--He is mindful of us and will bless us--I know this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The video isn't showing on my end, but I just wanted to tell you how cute your family is. I love the pics of all of you together at Disneyland. I'm so sorry that you had a Davis and Adam scare. FAMILY is what it is all about though, and when one or more members are missing the whole world stops. I, too, LOVE the pic of Millie's treasured "shesells."
Post a Comment