Who are these goofy kids with the silly glasses? OK-We'll claim them. We took a trip to the Clark Planetarium a few weeks ago. We saw the movie "Fly Me to the Moon" in 3D (thus, the glasses, if you were wondering!) on the IMAX screen. It was hilarious to see the kids trying to grab at objects throughout the movie.
Maren brought her friend, L, who also sported Chuck Taylor's. It wasn't even preplanned!
Millie with her stylin' glasses! What a smile!
Maybe these glasses will be the next BIG thing?! I know that I didn't look this cute in my glasses!
Dancing on the moon!
Natalie really got into it!
Yay for no school days so we can do things together as a family. We all had a great time!
2 comments:
This outing sounds so fun!I bet fly me to the moon was awesome in
3D--what a cool Mom you are!
You are the BEST Mom and Wife....
Post a Comment