Could you just eat these little piggies right up or what?!
So just look at these cute, chubby, Fred Flinstone feet/legs/chin/arms/body. Seriously, we just gnaw on them all day long! And with those nibbles comes the giggles that are completely contagious! Such a good-natured little boy this one is! This past week Eli has accomplished some great "firsts." His first tooth finally broke through and another is not far behind! He has mastered the tummy-to-back and back-to-tummy roll. Quite a feat! And just look at our little genius--concentrating so hard--it's all very serious! (don't mind that the toy is holding on for dear life with masking tape! Oh to be the 5th child!) We are loving and enjoying Eli immensely--we just can't get enough of him!
6 comments:
he is definately yummy!! So so cute. When are you going to be around again? I'd love to get together and chat!
Your family is so beautiful! I'm so happy I found your blog. Now I can keep up with what you are all up to.
What a cutie!! I love the pictures. And Natalie's party looks very fun! I know Coleman had a great time!
It was so fun to see you again! After reading this post I really wish we would have woke Eli up! Must squeeze those thighs!!! Hope you are having fun with the Jones'!
I miss you soooo much! Who would have thought..."THINGS 1-5" crazy!!!!! I am sad we missed seeing your family in May! What an adorable bunch! Love you all!
Aimee
Hi Kaley,
It's me Julie Shepherd. I found your blog through stalking other peoples' blogs! No, I was looking at a friend, who had Chance and his wife on their blog, and they had Travis, I think, who had you. I love this blogging world. Anyway your kids are so big. I didn't know you had 5 now. Aren't they fun! Email me or check out our blog when you get a chance. I will add you to my list, so I can check in on you guys now and then. Talk to you soon.
Julie
Post a Comment