Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Upside-Down Preschool Graduate!

She did it!  Natalie has officially graduated from preschool...and now it's off to kindergarten!  Natalie was so lucky this past year to have 2 preschool teachers at two different preschools--Miss Denise and Miss Barbara.  It kept her busy, but she loves learning and being with friends.  She is SO ready for kindergarten...we decided last year to wait another year (just because) and now she is ultra-ready! She is beginning to read and, in my opinion, a smarty-pants!
Besides preschool, Natalie has enjoyed gymnastics and has quite a talent!  The bars and floor are her favorite.  She is very proud of her medal that she received for participation. I think everyone we visited in AZ had the opportunity to see a cartwheel, backbend, or handstand.  It is funny because she can't stay off of her head--always upside-down going up the stairs, on the furniture, inside, outside, ANYWHERE!  Of course, it brings back fond memories of my oh-so-long-ago life as a gymnast--can hardly touch my toes now without really feeling it!  We are so happy to have Natalie as a part of our family.  She has grown up so much this past year. She is such a big helper--entertaining Millie and Eli.  I am going to miss here when she begins school--maybe I should homeschool--who am I kiddin'!  We love you, Natalie!

3 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Yay Natalie! We're so happy for you! I loved seeing your upside-down-ness when you came to see us. You are such a star.

Hey, I was also checking out your new fireplace....it looks so good! Your interior decorating skills are amazing!! I'm always in awe at your gift of visualizing things. Everything project you take on turns out to be just stunning!

Jer and Cam said...

Sorry - I meant "every project", not "everything project". It's late.....

Melanie Anne said...

Bravo Natalie!! I love the cute gymnastic pose!! Your one darling girl! We think you are great too!!