Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can anyone say SWIMMING?

So this pretty much sums up the first few days of our fabulous trip to Arizona. . .swimming, swimming, and more swimming. That was before the weather went from 110 degrees to 75 degrees! Can't say that I minded it a bit! There is nothing like an Arizona thunderstorm! The kids just swam their little hearts out--in and out all day long. Uncle Michael and Aunt Becky (and Melanie, too!) were sure good sports about the seven of us taking over the east wing of their home! Thank you, thank you--We love you!

Isn't this an awesome picture!? Maren was our very talented photographer; thus, she was not in any of these photos.

Davis and cousin Rylan--these two are great buddies. Time passes between visits, but they pick right up and never miss a beat!

Millie sure had a fun time swimming. Of course, I don't think she even got her hair wet! But I think she sure has a bright future in modeling, don't you think!

Here is our good-lookin' future olympian--what perfect form!

Swimming, $1 Tacos at Cafe Rio (they don't do that here), making lotion, golfing, shopping (Maren says we could have done more of this!), Wii, and relaxing. We had a great time spending time with family and friends that we don't get to see very often! It was sure fun to show off our newest little addition, Eli. However, he is not so small anymore--he is a whoppin' 18 pounds and only 4 months old! What a joy he is!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Such fun pics! Thanks for your comment. We are excited about seeing Houston and talking with more doctors. It's been crazy around here. Did I mention we had to cancel our vacation plans to come up?
I'm so sad.....I'm glad we got to hang out a little here.
I loved seeing Dennis on the diving board!!!
Love you!

Ronda said...

What fun, but you never call =). I know you were busy with family so I am glad you had a great time.

Jen & Blake said...

Fun times! We were so glad to get together while you were here. I just can't get over how big your kids are getting! They are so cute with the funnest personalities:)

Jer and Cam said...

Eli is 18 pounds??? He is almost as big as Luke!! That's great, they can be linebackers together. Hope you guys are staying nice and cool up there. It hasn't been too bad down here yet, but keep the front porch light on, we could be invading your basement any time now!

Chance and Sarah said...

It was great to see you guys. The weather has gotten so hot lately. It was 113 today. You came at the perfect time. Hope you are having fun.

Melanie Anne said...

I love the swimming pictures!! The mid air one is very cool! You are quite the little photographer Maren!! Good job! And Dennis looks very serious getting ready for his big dive! I bet it was a good one! We love you guys!