So the Pinewood Derby has come and gone. Dennis, I mean, Davis made a car that took the "Best Aerodynamic Car" award and came in 2nd for the Bear Den. Congrats, boyfriend! Although last year's car brought home the overall winner trophy, Davis took it like a man and was happy for the boy who won this year.
You can see Davis' car in Lane #1--it was oh, so close!
Way to go, buddy!
Here is our fabulous goalie in action. Caught the ball just in time! What a natural! (He is quite a basketball player, too!) He plays on a competition team (as opposed to a recreational team that hardly keeps score). After an undefeated season, his team lost in a playoff game by 1 goal (so close!) and was out of the tournament. Darn! Maybe we'll take it next year.
Isn't he handsome!
Davis can't get enough of his little brother. Although he loves his sisters, he is pretty excited to have a brother. I believe they were watching a Jazz game!
Davis is such a happy, fun young man (can't believe he's almost 10!) who really trys to make good choices. We are so happy that he is a part of our family.
We love you, Davis!
5 comments:
Your blog looks great!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I have soccer and derby posts in the works too! Way to go Davis! We think you are a great goalie too!!
I can't believe how grown up Davis is! You are doing so great on your blog. It's going to be so much fun to see you! Andrea
Woohoo! I'm so glad you did it, and good job too! It will be so fun to keep up with you all since we only get to see you once in a blue moon. Your kids are soooooo adorable, and so grown up too!
Breanna says,
That comment you left about me coming to change diapers at your house was crazy! When you come to my house, I'll change Eli's diapers....maybe!
Congrats to Davis! What a studdly guy. Breanna just pointed to the picture of Eli and said, "Is that Millie?" It's been waaaaay too long. We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment