Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here we go...

Yes, Eli.  I'm as surprised as you are about our blog!  Call it peer pressure, one more thing to add to my already full plate of motherhood, or the fact that it's Mother's Day and the guilt of needing to be a better mother!  Whatever my reasoning, we are excited to share our going's on with our loved ones!  Stay tuned...   

6 comments:

Andrea Williams said...

Congrats! And what a darling picture.....he's a cutie.
I look forward to keeping in touch with our blogs.
It's going to be great! Andrea

Jer and Cam said...

Yeah! Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I'll get to see pictures of you all and hear what's going on with your life! We miss you guys!

Ronda said...

So exciting...I love the picture of your new little one and excited to see updates. I will put you in my favorites. See you blogland

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

I'm so glad that I'll get to stay connected this way. The kids photos are darling. Welcome to the world of blogging.

Rhonda said...

Love your new blog. It will be so fun to see what is going on with Maren. Tell her that her kindergarten teacher says hi.
Rhonda Myers

Maren said...

Hey Mrs.Myers! What's going on. Small world! I have a blog too! So keep in touch. Just to let you know this is kaley's daughter! I'll have her post my blog on her blog!