Tuesday, May 26, 2009

then and now

Because it was not even quite one year since Maren got her braces put on, I felt very compelled to insist that she leave them on "just to get our money's worth!" She strongly disagreed.  

Her new and improved teeth do look gorgeous! Her smile is as beautiful as ever. "Retainers every night, sweetie, or you'll pay back every cent!" (That's a fair demand, isn't it?)


7 comments:

The Nisbets said...

whoa....what happened to my niece that was just a cute little girl? She's blossomed into a beautiful young lady. WOW! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Jake said...

She is so pretty, I always thought she was and now even more with a beatiful smile.

Andrea said...

Okay, tell Dennis to watch out. The guys are going to start coming around. You two have a beauty on your hands! Maren is looking so grown up. I cannot even believe how different she looks without the braces.
Hope you are surviving your crazy week, Kaley.
Love you! Andrea

Hallie said...

What a pretty girl! Just like her mom!

Melanie Anne said...

WHat a beautiful girl and fabulous teeth too:)

Kari said...

NICE TEETH!! Jake is counting down the days...

Jer and Cam said...

Talk about a K.O.! I would consider putting those back on until she's married!
Miss you guys so much! Angie and I are trying to get together and you guys are officially invited. Are you coming?