Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Concert at the Tabernacle

Maren and Natalie had their spring choir concert a few weeks ago. They sang beautifully!  Like angels!  Maren has been a part of this group for a few years now--and Natalie joined in January and absolutely LOVES it! She can hardly wait until choir day.  In the fall, Natalie will move up to the middle choir, Maren will remain with the SSA (all older girls) and Millie will join the young singers.  In fact, Millie goes around singing Natalie's songs just from hearing her sing around the house.

The choir robes are just the right touch added to these angelic voices singing in the tabernacle!

Maren's favorite past time--singing.  She really has an amazing voice!

Our two singers.  We are so proud of you both! 


6 comments:

Traci Butler said...

I can remember Maren singing when she was so little and she was so good then. I bet she is really great now. They look so cute. I can't believe how much Maren looks like you in the picture of the two.

Tammy said...

Kaley do you remember your sister-in-law, the one who is so lousy about keeping in touch. We are more in touch with your family than you realize just by reading your blog. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. Maren has changed so much. I used to think she looked like Dennis but she has turned into you. You have sweet children...easy to explain - they have great parents.

The Nisbets said...

So much fun! Can't wait to see you all next week!

stephanie said...

Your girls are angels. I wish I could've heard them sing. I have listened to Maren sing in Young Womens many times and she does have a beautiful voice!

Melanie Anne said...

They do look like angels! How sweet!

The Lundell's said...

Oh Kaley..they are adorable and that shot at the tabernacle is amazing! How fun to be able to watch them up there. What a darling family you have!