Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess who's 4?

Happy Birthday Millie!  

Millie celebrated her birthday with her preschool friends this morning--a birthday crown and sharing a little treat together.  Her mom even gave in and let her have ice cream for lunch! (Who is her mother, anyway?!) Our family celebrated with her this evening with sweet and sour chicken (one of Millie's favorites), cake and ice cream (she chose bubble gum and mom chose vanilla), balloons and of course, presents!    




I can't believe that it was just 4 years ago that Camille Marie was doing this on her blessing day (it's so much cuter when they are tiny!)--


And looking as cute as ever with those blue eyes--

And being very sneaky--

We are just so happy to have Millie as a part of our family.  She is happy, energetic and NEVER walks anywhere!  As she was waiting and waiting and waiting for her party to "begin" tonight (meaning we had to have dinner before the cake and ice cream), she was whining, "I just can't take it anymore!"  Yes, I am afraid we are in for it with her, too! But for now we will love her little creative mind, her contagious laugh and her "air" hugs and kisses (as well as the real ones)!  Millie adds something very special to our family dynamics and we are so thankful for our little New York baby!  Hope your day was fun!  We love you, Millie!

9 comments:

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

She is such a doll! Can't believe how quickly they grow up.

goat said...

WOW!
i wish i had seen this yesterday, i would've called earlier than i did.
HAPPY B-DAY MILLIE!

Hallie said...

Happy Birthday Millie! She is so cute!!

Jen & Blake said...

How can you resist with those eyes! What a cutie Happy Bday Millie:)
We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

The Nisbets said...

It was really fun to get to see her (and all of you) at Thanksgiving. Hope the day was amazing. Love you all!

The Nisbets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Anne said...

Happy Birthday Millie!! She is such a cutie! I love all the pictures! We sure love seeing her cute little blonde head bouncing around the neighborhood! It is true she doesn't ever walk--she is dancing and skipping--what a doll!

Kari said...

Millie you are just sooo cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She really looks so happy and excited about her special day.

stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE! She has grown up, she is now officially a little girl (not a baby or toddler.) And she is so beautiful! I love her blonde curls. I have some royalty here at our place, too. Though the requests are extreme and the tantrums real---most of the time I just laugh, like I did reading about Millie.