A wonderful family in our ward just had a baby and Maren was desperately trying to find something to do for them! (You always want to encourage this behavior when it manifests itself!) I told her that it is always nice to have extra meals on hand because the meals stop coming in and cooking is the last thing that I want to do when I have a new baby. So freezer meals it is. She planned, shopped and cooked all on her own--only with a little help from me! I was amazed at how focused she remained the whole day!

At the end of the day, she made 4 meals and a bag of frozen cookie dough balls! We even had a couple of meals for our family freezer!

1 comment:
Good job Maren! That is such a wonderful service! I am with your Mom--the last thing you want to do is cook after having a baby! What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment