Friday, August 29, 2008

first days of school

School has begun! We had 4 different "first days" of school this year. As I mentioned earlier, Maren began 7th grade a day earlier than the rest of the jr. high. Davis then started 4th grade on the 18th, Natalie started kindergarten on the 25th because of assessment testing the week before, and Millie began Preschool on the 26th. So it's just me and Eli for 3 mornings a week! So I should be doing my own school work. And he's still taking a morning nap! Everyone loves their teachers and enjoys being back in school. Aren't these kids cute?!

Natalie looking all grown up.

Check out Millie's pose!


3 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Such cuties! How fun that they are all so big and in school now. I am really enjoying my Luke time when the big kids are at school. But I have no desire to go back to school for me. I'm having too much fun!

The Shepherd Family said...

Your kids are so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow up! Steve has talked to a few people about the reunion. I will let you know when we find out dates and times for sure.
Julie

Carin Davis said...

they are ADORABLE!!! what a fun time of year! so fun getting to know you better through your blog!