Monday, August 11, 2008

a day in the life...

Have I mentioned that we have a 3 year old in the house?! If you think that Millie looks like she has had a day, then look at her mother!   This is just a day in our life--it all began hunky dory and then, wham!  It can take a turn for the worse in a matter of seconds.  

Oh how we love this funny girl!  But the tantrums can only last for so long, can't they!? Having a tantrum soon after she had something chocolaty (probably because I wouldn't cave and give her more chocolate!),  Millie crawled onto our bed, with Ken and Fairy Barbie, made herself comfy under all of our pillows and feel asleep!  Whew!  What a day! Just wait until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

I think our girls would get along very well. Gillian tests me in so many ways. But she is just "more" - more feisty, more sweet, more angry, more loving. There is always drama in the house with her. I wish I were around to know your kids better. And to spend time with you, of course.

Webb Family said...

Ah, they are so sweet when they are sleeping!
I love all her curls-so beautiful.

Jer and Cam said...

I am so not looking forward to the tantrums!! But when they sleep, it's just heaven, huh? I haven't checked in with you in so long. Eli is getting so big - he's adorable! Looks like you had a blast on your "Camping" trip. Hope your summer is splendid!!