Tuesday, July 29, 2008

growing way too fast!

Now I know that this is normal for his age (6 months old tomorrow!), but man how I wish I could slow time down just a bit!  Knowing that he is our last baby just makes me want to prolong most of these "baby stages."  Sitting is still a bit wobbly and he really is only rocking on his knees--so I still have time, but not much!  Eli continues to be so happy and content.  We love having him in our family!


What do you think--time for his big boy crib?  We just had his room painted (being as he has been in this bassinet in our CLOSET!) and working on making it cute.  He has been sleeping in his crib the last few days, and I think he really misses his tight, dark space!  He is still a great sleeper at night (10 hours or so), but his naps aren't quite as long. He'll get used to it!

Yum, toes!  Hopefully he will break this habit on his own!  I only wish that I was this flexible!


No comments: