Tuesday, July 29, 2008
4 down, 1 to go!
Being 3 1/2 years old and signed up for Preschool this fall, we thought it was high time for Millie to be rid of diapers. Yes, I choose my battles and she won! With a drawer FULL of princess, My Little Pony, and very pink panties, she was not going to budge! However, I was done! I bought the last box of #6 diapers (you know that is the biggest they make those things!) and told her that when the box was done, it's panty time! She went along with it. When the basket of diapers was empty, she threw a complete fit, as I expected. Stuck to my guns though (so proud). It was panties, pull ups, or a bare bum. She FINALLY gave in and chose the Cinderella panties. And it has been 2 weeks and only a few minor accidents to speak of! Woo Hoo for Millie! She had an issue with wearing pull ups at night (no surprise), so we compromised--1 week pull ups at night and if they were dry, she could try panties all night. Voila! She's a pro! So, 4 down and only 1 more to potty train! Woo Hoo for me! Oh, these monumental moments of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you!!!
I hate it more then almost anything.
I have Kennedi done still working on Carter-the stinker!!
WOO HOO!!!!! It feel REALLY good to be done with diapers! I'm excited for you guys. YAY MILLIE!
Oh the triumphs of motherhood! Way to go, Millie. Josanna is next. Glad to have found your site, Kaley.
Post a Comment