Happy Halloween

The kids have been on a sugar high all day today as we celebrated Halloween last night. A very wet, cold night I might add.
Davis went to school on Friday as a soccer player and ended up a hobo for trick or treating.

I think the sign worked in his favor by the looks of his candy bag! Better put him to work....
Then we have our construction worker (NOT Bob the Builder), our cowgirl and our karate girl.

Darn it. I didn't even manage to get a shot of Maren - doctor in scrubs by day (school) and a cowgirl by night. But she looked cute!
Mmmm... we're just glad that after an entire day of nonstop sugar (I did feed them real food at mealtimes) that the candy novelty is beginning to wear off!

Hoping you all had a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
I love Davis' costume! What a great idea! And where are pics of you and your cute costume? I'm sorry your weather pooped out on you! Shoulda come on down, it was heavenly here:)
What cute costumes and even cuter kiddos:) the sign on Davis is a very cute idea! i love it! Hope your doing well!
Post a Comment