School is D-O-N-E! Homework, making lunches, running to and fro, schedules. It's all over for a few months. Don't get me wrong. I love schedules and will most definitely be having a summer schedule, but way less structured than the normal school year schedule. The last day of school included no uniforms, a luau and learning the Haka (apparently Davis and the other 5th grade boys thought it only appropriate to take their shirts off for this!), class parties and a school dance. And last but not least, our annual neighborhood water party!

Now Millie is officially ready for Kindergarten! She graduated from Preschool-
and not just one preschool, but two!
And our beautiful Maren graduates from 8th Grade and officially becomes a 'high schooler.' Although 9th grade is still in junior high, it's part of high school and it all counts from here on out! Congratulations Maren! And I know secretly, she'll miss those uniforms.
Happy Summer!


2 comments:
I HATE that they are growing up so much and we can't be together more. Love you guys so much! HUGE HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! (see you on Saturday!)
What a cute little bunch you have! Now where are the pics of that shirtless haka dance:) I bet that was cute!! My boys LOVED learning that dance a couple years ago too. It makes them feel so tough! It was good to talk to you today on the phone! It felt like you were just across the street again. We are looking forward to the baptism and seeing you soon!
Post a Comment