Friday, September 25, 2009

{good doggie}

This just cracked me up....Millie has quite the imagination and is very good at keeping herself entertained. And us as well! She brought the shopping cart up from the basement and decided to take Roxy for a 'ride.' What a good dog. Really. She is so great with kids. So I snapped this picture of the two of them. And I continued on with whatever I was doing.

Next thing I knew, Millie had rummaged through some drawers and found this:

Man, what a good doggie! To let Millie cart her around and then put a bib on her...and then let me take a picture! However, immediately after this picture she jumped ship. She'd had enough. But there's always tomorrow. And she'll be willing to do it all over again! We sure like our Roxy.

5 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

So cute! ALMOST makes me want a dog! If only Roxy could be cloned...

Ruthann said...

Kaley! Thanks for the comment--I linked to your blog from it. Your kids are beautiful and it is so fun to connect again. Keep in touch!

Melanie Anne said...

That is so cute! I love that last shot with the bib--that cracked me up too!

stephanie said...

You made me smile big with this post---how funny!

Kari said...

Hilarious!! What a cute dog.