Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a first at soccer

Yes, we have another soccer player in the house! Natalie has decided to give it a try! And man is she good! She is on a team with 8 boys (she's the only girl!). She is a little more aggressive going after the ball with each game and enjoys being goalie because that's what position her big brother plays! Their team is undefeated so far. . .but who's keeping track?!


As you can see, she is very serious about this soccer career! Handstands, back bends, cartwheels--she's doubles as the cheerleader as well!

7 comments:

Chance and Sarah said...

How fun. I remember doing cartwheels on the softball field and my dad yelling at me to stop.

Jer and Cam said...

Natalie is so cute and endlessly talented!

I can't believe Davis! That is so crazy. Poor guy. I think I would be covered from head to toe in 100 degree weather if I were him too!

stephanie said...

Great shots, Kaley! I love Natalie upside-down!

Anonymous said...

Our soccer season is starting soon too, but we still have the 112 degree weather to go through!! arrgh!! Good times, good times! Love the back bends on the field, you just gotta love girls!

Melanie Anne said...

Go Natalie--love those gymnastic moves!! She is so cute and a good little soccer player too! She holds her own with all those boys!

Katy J said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so old!!!! How fun for you guys! I can't believe Davis's luck with the wasps. I don't think you would find me outside for a long time after that.... when you coming to visit again? We need to plan an "Alaskan adventure" soon.

Webb Family said...

Your kiddos are so cute!
I want Cody to start mowing the lawn & now after seeing Davis mowing, Cody is starting.